May 7, 2014

Graduation Photoshoot - Quail Hill Trailhead

I have not touched my camera in months. My interest in photography has not wavered, but my free time has mostly been dedicated to academics or other social activities that I don't feel comfortable bringing my camera to because I'm clumsy (ahem). But with graduation fast approaching, talk of having photoshoots is becoming more frequent, and you could only imagine my excitement. Annie, Stephanie, Shirein, and Mareena agreed to let me take their photos. We made it to Quail Hill Trailhead a few hours before sunset (golden hour), and the lighting was perfect. I'm happy with the end results, but there's always room for improvement!















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© annalyn currently. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig