Dec 22, 2014

Concrete Jungle - Day Three


After deciding to sleep in an extra hour, we head to the Empire State Building to see the views from above! 



 

Afterwards, we headed to the One Trade Center to view the memorial. It was very, very emotional. I was only 8 when 9/11 happened, but I can still remember what I was doing that morning.

Roses are placed in the names on their birthday. It was hard trying to hold back tears.

After the memorial we took a ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.



We grabbed dinner in the Financial District. Kat and Vanessa got the famous Ramen burger, while Lauren and I decided on Ramen.


We explored SoHo, a bunch of shops I can only dream of shopping in~ haha.


After strolling around SoHo we headed to the Brooklyn Bridge.


Exhausted, we headed back to Astoria, bought some Wine Ice Cream, and settled ourselves into bed.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© annalyn currently. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig