Feb 17, 2015

Blooming Tea


I love a good cup of tea in the morning. There's something calming about the "ritual" of making tea--waiting for the water to come to a boil, the smell of tea leaves, watching the tea steep. I recently decided to buy some blooming tea from Teavana (Peach Momotaro Blooming Tea to be exact). Watching the flower bloom isn't very exciting, but it's so lovely when it's open.



I tried playing with off-camera flash. Artificial light is so difficult, but it's all a learning process. Photographing glass is also difficult without a polarizing filter because of all the reflections. I tried to remove some glare...just don't look too closely :p

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh my mum bought me some of these for my birthday! I love it xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmuse.com


    ReplyDelete

© annalyn currently. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig