Feb 4, 2015

Tulip Textures


I remember wanting to avoid flowers and their pollen for weeks after taking a Developmental and Cell Biology lab my senior year of undergrad, I'm still haunted by photos of pollen and hanging drop slides haha. But I like that I can appreciate nature from a both a scientific and aesthetic point of view.

Feeling inspired by some of my favorite photographers I decided to get more use of my tulips by photographing them with a ~moody background. Amazing what you can do with some black velvet and black card. I couldn't help but admire the gradients on the tulip petals and the beautiful textures. Alright, enough with the tulip photos. Seems I need to make a trip to the market to fill my now empty vase.










SHARE:

2 comments

  1. ah you are seriously so talented! these photos are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete

© annalyn currently. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig