Aug 8, 2014

B&W Film 2013

I remember going to Costco to get my film developed, but I was told they didn't develop the type of B&W film I had, and I'd have to go to Samy's camera or some other shop to get it developed. Fast forward almost a year later, I found the roll of film sitting in a drawer among other knick knacks I had unpacked a few months earlier. A few days ago I found a shop nearby that developed black and white film, and a couple days later I had a stack of lost memories. I can't remember exactly when these photos were taken now, I'm thinking Spring Break 2013, but I could be wrong.


My cute little terrarium...which, I broke while unpacking things to move back into my room. Sigh.







Some photos snapped at or around the Griffith Observatory.






The Getty Museum in Los Angeles, one of my favorites.



Rosie's dog beach in Long Beach

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© annalyn currently. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig