Aug 22, 2014

Healthier Banana Nut Bread


Happy Friday! Spent a good chunk of my morning waiting around for the AT&T technicians to fix our internet/phone because ever since we switched from DSL to broadband, the internet and phone kept cutting out. Since I was stuck waiting at home until they left I decided to bake this banana nut bread recipe, which I found on Light by Coco. I liked that it was healthier, especially since Type 2 Diabetes runs in my family, and looking at my parents' medicine cabinet always reminds me why a healthy lifestyle is important. I don't have a fancy blender, so I just took to using my handy dandy hand mixer.

So, it's not a typical banana bread. It really does taste like "health" haha, but it was a good way to use some overripe bananas! Yum!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© annalyn currently. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig