Aug 15, 2014

OC Fair 2014 [FILM]



A few days ago Lauren asked me if I wanted to go to the OC Fair with her and Sarah! I've only been to the OC Fair once, and I remember that it's insanely expensive. But between the hours of 10am-11am admission was only $3! I couldn't give up that opportunity! The OC Fair was the same as I remembered it. I decided to bring around my Canon AE-1 since I just purchased some film. There's some accidental light leaks in there (I guess I don't know how to wind film), but they turned out pretty nice. I found a much cheaper way to get my photos developed via thedarkroom.com. They develop film for only $11 + shipping! You have to pay extra for prints, but they include the negatives, a CD of scans, and they email you the scans so you don't have to wait for them in the mail. That saves me tons of time since I don't have to scan all the prints manually now!





















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© annalyn currently. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig